This course is specifically designed for both hobbyists and those who are on their way to becoming professional cake decorators. It is a great introduction to the world of cake decorating and design. Throughout the course you will learn:
- The basic tools and equipment;
- Setting-up an 8 inch round cake with ganache
- Colouring fondant icing perfectly
- How to successfully cover a round cake with fondant and achieve sharp edges
- How to cover your board with fondant
- How to model small decorative bumble bees, and how to attach them to wires
All equipment and materials will be provided.
During our full-day classes, a light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
During our night classes, snacks and beverages will be available.
By then end of your course you will take home your decorated cake in a box provided.
Classes are limited to six people.
PLEASE CALL 622 44 331 TO BOOK
Full Day 9am - 5pm
- 24th August - FULL
- 7th September - FULL
- 21st September
- 5th October - FULL
- 19th October
- 25th-26th August - FULL
- 22nd-23rd September
- 20th-21st October
*classes are to be paid for in-full unless otherwise arranged. Due to the perishable nature of the materials used in this course, cancellations may only be accepted no less than two weeks prior to the course dates. You are more than welcome to transfer classes, spaces permitting.